Monday 9 January 2012

Dorothy Perkins sale

Today I had one of those moments where you think 'oh I'll just have a look in there to kill time' and end up buying something, oops!
Before christmas, I was in Dorothy Perkins and saw a couple of things a really liked and thought about buying, I had already spent a bit too much last month as I started my new job at Next, meaning staff discount, and bought a load of stuff from there, as well as all my christmas shopping, so couldn't really justify spending anymore. Anyway, fortunately for me and unfortunately for my bank account they just so happened to have the two things I had my eye on in their sale. The first one, a black japanese-style kimono type thing with some lovely pink flowers on it, was £24.00, reduced to £5.00! I think my jaw literally dropped when I saw it. I then spotted a purple dress I really like that was £30.00 down to £10.00 and after a very short trip to the changing rooms (didn't need much time to decide) I bought them both! :D So i'm now a very happy bunny and the proud owner of two lovely new items of clothing, here they are...

The Kimono:
Ignore the snake print top!

Bit of a close up
The dress:

Sorry about the pile of clothes!

Not my mess I promise!


So yeah, you all need to pop down to your nearest dorothy perkins and grab some bargains yourselves!
Thanks for reading xxx

2 comments:

  1. That dress is gorgeous on you! :D

    xo, Samantha
    http://theadventuresoftwosams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the kimono top! So lovely. I haven't been able to find any good ones in my area, so I'll have to keep looking!

    R.Grace
    http://graceisawkward.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, they make my day! Feel free to leave a link to your blog and i'll be sure to check it out as soon as I can :)