Thursday 24 February 2011

Day 1 - Favourite eyeliner

I recently changed my favourite eyeliner so I've got a couple to show...



Before, I was using Barry M's liquid eyeliner in black, I found it really easy to apply and it doesn't take very long to dry which saves me making a mess and it's not too expensive, RRP £4.79, they do a range of colours and also a range of metallic colours. I have the blue and the purple which are also good but I hardly ever use them as I prefer black. Plus the bottles a cute shape! Here's a couple of pics:


 




I started using a different eyeliner around christmas time, Barry M sent me a pack of free goodies and in it was the purple version of this, I started using it and liked it so much I decided to go out and buy the black one. It's called Super Soft Eye Crayon, as you can see in the picture, and is No. 1. It's not a liquid eyeliner which means the lines aren't as defined but it looks good as it gives your eyes a smoky effect and makes them really stand out from a distance. The RRP is £3.99, I find Barry M prices really cheap especially for the quality you get. Here's a pic:




I do have products that aren't  Barry M lol, and the liner I use on my waterline is by Bourjois. I absolutely love this! It's sooo black and looks fab. It's called Khol & Contour in Ultra Black and just goes on so easily and the best part of all is that it doesn't wear off! I don't tend to wear eyeliner on my waterline for everyday use so i'm not sure how long exactly it lasts but it can certainly be worn for a night out without any problems. RRP £4.99, another affordable product!


Thanks for looking! xxx

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the great review of your favourite eyeline and looking forward to your upcoming post and I will definitely follow you!

    http://mylyfe-mystory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wish i could get my hands on barry m products!
    too bad i dont live in england :(
    love your review though!
    definitely following your blog - follow swap?

    sarahbeyea.blogspot.com
    -sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah it sucks they only have them here, you can probably get them on eBay though? :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, they make my day! Feel free to leave a link to your blog and i'll be sure to check it out as soon as I can :)