Sunday 27 February 2011

Day 4 - Favourite foundation...

Foundation is the bain of my life! I have yet to find one I really like, at the moment i'm using L'oreal Paris infallible. I got this last winter and, because I have a massive phobia of looking orange from my foundation, I got it in a colour much too light for my skin. This was fine until summer when I started to get a tan and wearing it made me look like a ghost! I'm using it again now as my summer tan has faded and there's still a lot left because I didn't get to use much last year. Overall, I think it's a nice foundation, it's not too greasy, it doesn't make my skin dry, it goes on easily and you pretty much get what you pay for (£12.29) but it doesn't really last all day, which is quite bad because it says it's supposed to last 16 hours. Here's a pic:


Another foundation I'm a fan of is Maybelline's Dream Creamy Foundation. A friend of mine really doesn't like this and says it makes her skin greasy but I disagree. It comes with a little applicator pad, not sure what to call it, which makes it really easy to put on, I think that's why I like it so much. I am probably most likely to repurchase this one out of all the foundations i've tried. I've yet to find a foundation I will stick with though, whenever I use one up I buy a different one to replace it. This foundations also really cheap which is always good! :) RRP £8.19

I have however, found a powder foundation I like. I've been using Rimmel London's Stay Matte for as long as I can remember. The main reason I use this is because it's a cheap option and it does the job, I wouldn't say it's a particular good one but it's fine for me :)
RRP £3.19

 Thanks for stopping by! What's your favourite foundation? :) xxx

1 comment:

  1. currently followed your blog. :)
    i love stay matte powder

    -sarah
    sarhabeyea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, they make my day! Feel free to leave a link to your blog and i'll be sure to check it out as soon as I can :)