Monday 7 March 2011

Bargain China Glaze Spring Nails!

Since it's now March, in my mind that means it's officially spring. So, this morning I rooted through my nail polish drawer hoping to find a nice colour to fit todays sunny-but-still-cold weather which has put me in quite a good mood and thought I'd show you guys what I decided on. A few weeks ago I picked up a few nail polishes in Sally's and I realised that one of them is a perfect spring colour.
I'm pretty sure this orangey colour is quite an old China Glaze but i'm glad it is because I picked it up for just £1.75 when rooting through the sale bucket!! The more the day has gone on the more I've loved this colour, it's such a lovely creamy, floral orange and really fits my mood. I didn't want a really bright, pastel colour because that would just make me long for Summer even more than I already do so this is just right :)
 Here's some pictures:

The bottom of the bottle just says '77005 - V' 



This was taken after two coats of V and one coat of Seche Vite. I love it!!

What do you guys think? Thanks for reading!! xxx

4 comments:

  1. That is such a cute color! You know I have yet to try any China Glaze polishes. I have to try some out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely, ive recently bought a similar colour myself. its so sad that one of my dreams is to actually go to sallys and pick up some china glaze haha! theres not one near me though and i dont drive! wounder! i love seeing other peoples nail posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm lucky to have 2 Sally's near me! But this was the first time i'd ever tried China Glaze, I loove them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is soooooo cute! I LOVE china glaze !

    here is the link to my blog.... (followed you!)
    jeeztrendz.blogsopt.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, they make my day! Feel free to leave a link to your blog and i'll be sure to check it out as soon as I can :)