Monday 7 March 2011

Day 12 - Your favourite colour...

Once again I have more than one answer, I never realised I was so bad at picking favourites!!
The first colour that springs to my mind when I'm asked this question is usually purple, nice deep dark shades of purple not fussy lilacs and things.


I also really like blue, I'm always picking things up in blue when I go shopping, I think most of my wardrobe consists of mainly blue stuff!!



Now, I'm actually kind of ashamed to say this, but after looking round my room I have realised that it is very heavily pink. So, from this I guess I am quite fond of that colour, I don't think I like wearing it but I like being surrounded by it lol. I really love deep magenta colours too though. I like to think I'm not that girly but in all honesty I suppose I am really, ah well!! Hehe :)


Thanks for reading!! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, they make my day! Feel free to leave a link to your blog and i'll be sure to check it out as soon as I can :)