Saturday 5 March 2011

Day 10 - Current fashion/style you like...

I really love all the floaty spring florals that are popular right now. Everyone seems to be wearing thin, kimono type things which just look so pretty and make me really want summer to hurry up!! I also really love them with brown accessories, bags or shoes, I think the mixture of brown and floral is just beautiful :) Here's a few pictures of what I mean:



(I showed this on my previous post 'February buys' :)

 Topshop



Thanks for reading! xxx

4 comments:

  1. I love mixing floral and the colour brown too!
    I think the brown just gives the outfit a pop to stand out!

    My Lyfe ; My Story

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all of these photos!

    join my StiLa giveaway!!!
    http://fashioneggplant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have nominated you for the versatile blogger award!
    love your blog
    check out the post here:
    http://sarahbeyea.blogspot.com/2011/03/awarded.html

    you are fantastic
    -sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. @H Rija, yeah it really does! I think any other colour tends to look quite fussy with floral :)

    @fashioneggplant, thanks! I'll check out your blog now :)

    @Sarah, thankyou so much!! Hehe :D

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, they make my day! Feel free to leave a link to your blog and i'll be sure to check it out as soon as I can :)