Sunday 6 March 2011

Day 11 - Bag you want to have...

I have far too many bags and always spot one I love when I go out shopping so it has come to the point where I actually have to ban myself from buying any (sob!). I do however, still love a bit of window shopping and have seen a couple I would looove to have in my life!!

This first one is from Dorothy Perkins. I spotted it when I bought my lovely shrug/kimono type thing I showed in a previous post and reeeeally wanted it because it matched. They deliberately put them next to each other so that you'd do exactly that, buy them to match but I didn't fall for it muahahahaa! For once.
Anyway, it's really cute but not very practical because I think it's more for a night out, you certainly couldn't fit much in it...


The next one I spotted on www.suzysmith.com which I recently discovered when I spotted a purse on Asos by them. Of course the reason it caught my eye is the fact the it is leopard print hehe! And I love the colour of it too, so it's a definite want!


What do you think? Thanks for reading!! xxx

2 comments:

  1. My friend has that exact same bag (the pink and leapord print!) It is sooo cute you have really good taste in fashion! I nominated you for the versatile blogger award! check out this link: http://jellybutton100.blogspot.com/2011/03/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, they make my day! Feel free to leave a link to your blog and i'll be sure to check it out as soon as I can :)