Friday 18 March 2011

Day 27 - You favourite skincare...

My favourite skincare brand is Neutrogena, I absolutely swear by this stuff. I used to use their cream face wash and exfoliator every morning and night daily but I recently changed to their Pink Grapefruit Daily Scrub. All of their products seem to work wonders on my skin, I've never really had a big problem with acne or spots but i'm prone to getting them every now and again. With this stuff I nearly never get any spots at all, it's magic! This is £4.59 from Boots.


I also use their oil free moisturiser, it's pretty good, I don't ever have dry skin except when I forget to use it. I mainly buy it because I love the smell though! This is £4.07 from Boots.


My make up remover is also from Neutrogena. I love this so much, I've tried so many make up removers and usually they're too thick or too oily for me, and I'm really not a fan of just using face wipes as they just push the dirt around your face and take very little off. This make up remover is very light really does work, it feels lovely and cool on your skin too :) I'm not sure how much this is but i'm sure it will be just as purse friendly as the others.



Thanks for reading! xxx

3 comments:

  1. my favorite is a local organic line called human heart nature. they have really nice products :)

    http://fashioneggplant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh always on the hunt for the perfect skin products..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just realised I spelt the heading of this post wrong, how shameful! I'm so sorry, I hate it so much when people do that I can't believe I didn't proof read!

    *YouR favourite skincare!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, they make my day! Feel free to leave a link to your blog and i'll be sure to check it out as soon as I can :)