Friday 4 March 2011

Day 9 - Your favourite pair of shoes...

This was such a difficult one, I'm always, always, always buying new shoes! I have a complete obsession and I love them all! But I've finally decided on my lovely little coral pair from Topshop. I've had them for nearly two years and they're still in pretty good condition! I recently went on a little holiday and when I checked Facebook I found some pictures of my mum wearing them to a party! She'd stolen them when I'd been away but I caught her ;) haha!
Anyway, they're the cutest little things, an absolutely gorgeous colour, unfortunately they're coming across slightly red in the picture but never mind. I just so happen to have a nail polish in exactly the same colour too! Which is handy if I scuff them because I just colour them in and you can't notice!! They have a lovely little bow on the front and they're not too high so if I wear them for a night out they don't hurt AT ALL and I can also wear them throughout the day. Perfect! :)



Thanks for looking! xxx

3 comments:

  1. so cute! I love red shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love leopard print too! your blog is so fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the red shoes - it would look amazing with a LBD!
    My Lyfe ; My Story

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, they make my day! Feel free to leave a link to your blog and i'll be sure to check it out as soon as I can :)