Wednesday 16 March 2011

St. Patricks day scotch tape mani...

So I decided to jump on the bandwagon and do a St. Patricks day manicure to wear tomorrow. I was keen to do something a little different and am not sure if anyone else has based theirs on the national flag of Ireland but that's what I decided to do, here's my attempt...


This mani is almost all Barry M (surprise, surprise), except for the white which was Sally Hansen's natural white and the top coat of Seche Vite (love!). The orange is an old one i've had for years and is just called 136, I didn't like it at all, it's far too sheer but I didn't have anything else. The green for the shamrock is called Mint Green and the darker one is called Spring Green. This was such a b*tch to do that I didn't bother with my other hand and painted them all with the Spring Green. But I think I like just having one statement hand :) the orange and the green are the wrong way round in the picture but only because my hand is upside down. Jus' sayin :D
Oh and please excuse my terrible shamrock, it's the best I could do free hand!

What do you guys think? Thanks for reading! xxx

3 comments:

  1. i like it my darl! scotch tape manis take too much patience for me to handle - i commend your efforts! i totally forgot it was tomorrow, i thought it was on friday! ive got a spring manicure scheduled for tomorrow! wahhh!! nevermiond :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Awesome! Love It!

    Happy St Paddy's day
    x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, they make my day! Feel free to leave a link to your blog and i'll be sure to check it out as soon as I can :)