Wednesday 2 March 2011

Day 7 - Favourite animal (pic heavy)...

There is no way I could ever possibly choose a favourite animal! Such a boring answer I know but I just love love love love love so many types of animals.When I was younger I used to think sheep were the cutest things ever and was convinced that 'when I grow up' I was gonna have one and let it live in the house and make it think it's a dog! I love big cats, they're stunning and I have two mini versions at home. So instead of choosing my favourite type of animal, I thought I'd post a few pics of the animals in my life that I love to bits, here they are...

My gorgeous puss Fliss, who looks rather unimpressed, I probably woke her up :/

My other baby Tig, the laziest thing to have ever lived, and he's getting a bit chubby in his old age!


My uncles dog Rosie, she's a lot bigger than this now but still sleeps like that! So cute!!



My uncles other pup Poppy who, from the look of this picture, is apparently an alcoholic! Haha...



My boyfriends dog Harvey, the biggest wimp ever but he just melts my heart! So adorable!! This is the only decent picture I could find, he'd ripped his leg open on some barbed wire :'(


And that's it, all the gorgeous animals in my life, I love them so much. Thanks for reading!! xxx

1 comment:

  1. Thankyou so so so so much for the comment and follow, im so happy :) Your blog is great too! The dog Rosie is soooo cute! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, they make my day! Feel free to leave a link to your blog and i'll be sure to check it out as soon as I can :)