Saturday 12 March 2011

Day 18 - Your favourite beauty guru...

My favourite beauty guru is SWalkerMakeup, I think she's the first beauty guru I ever came across and she sort of made me so much more passionate about beauty products. Before, I just thought making yourself look good was just part of everyday life and I just did it because I felt I had to. After seeing how much she loved makeup, hair and other things I realised that I actually really liked it too and started to take more pride in getting ready. I first came across her youtube channel about a year and a half ago and have never missed one of her videos since and, more recently, have started following her blog which inspired me to make my own! Here's a few links:

Her youtube channel: SWalkerMakeup
Her blog: SWalkerMakeup
Her twitter: @SWalkerMakeup


Go follow, subscribe etc, she's great!!

Thanks for reading! xxx

1 comment:

  1. I think she is great too! I love how she is obviously smart and intelligent too and knows so much about beauty and she's only 18!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, they make my day! Feel free to leave a link to your blog and i'll be sure to check it out as soon as I can :)