Tuesday 15 March 2011

Excited!

I just this minute paid the Barry M website a visit to find out the name of one of their nail polishes and on the homepage I saw this....


They've brought out more colours!! So excited about this, I knew they would! My black crackle was getting lonely, It's a shame they haven't been as quick as the likes of China Glaze and OPI with the other colours, and it's still only four colours in total but I don't care, I've been waiting for these!! I deliberately didn't buy any other brands just incase and i'm so glad my patience wore off!! They're supposedly available already but I'm sure it'll be a while before any of my local stores has them in stock :/ ah well, I can't wait!! Hehe :D

Thanks for reading! xxx

4 comments:

  1. Those look awesome!! Too bad I can't get those here in the states I hear a lot of good reviews about these products.

    http://lizbeth612-onceuponashoe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. theyre available online, not in the shops til the middle of april i dont think :/ i hate buying online!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's annoying! I wouldn't mind but their postage is a bit steep for me :/

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, they make my day! Feel free to leave a link to your blog and i'll be sure to check it out as soon as I can :)