Monday 14 March 2011

Day 23 - Place where you want to live...

My family are originally from Newcastle Upon Tyne, but me and my Mum moved away when I was just 6. We go back quite often and I really miss it, it's always been my plan to go back when I finish school but unfortunately I didn't get in to the university up there. Me and my boyfriend plan to move there for a few years when we finish university though, because I just want an experience of the city life which I love.



However, when I'm ready to settle down, I'd love to move to York, it's such a beautiful place and so green. I go there with my grandparents and cousins at Easter every year and stay in their caravan and I absolutely love it. The city centre is medieval as well and has so much history, there's so much more to explore and learn about it and I find it just so fascinating. Plus there's good shops... priorities :D


Thanks for reading!! xxx

3 comments:

  1. That last picture looks like right out of a movie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh this post made my smile. I live literally half way between the two cities. My best friend is at uni in Newcastle, and i'm always visiting her! I also want to live in York when i'm older! York is half an hour away for me, i'm always going there! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, they make my day! Feel free to leave a link to your blog and i'll be sure to check it out as soon as I can :)