Saturday 19 March 2011

Day 28 - Your favourite drink...

My favourite drink tends to change often but at the moment I absolutely love cream soda. My local Londis sells it for just 99p so I drink far too much of the stuff! But it's such a unique flavour :) I couldn't find a picture :(

I also really love Jones Soda in Bubblegum flavour, they sell it in a cafe down the road from me and until they opened I had never even heard of it, it's so yummy though! I think it's an American brand.



I have a few alcoholic drinks I love; Archers and lemonade, Malibu and coke and Grenadine and orange juice. All quite light, fruity type drinks, nice and sweet :)


Thanks for stopping by! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, they make my day! Feel free to leave a link to your blog and i'll be sure to check it out as soon as I can :)