Sunday 13 March 2011

Day 20 - Favourite mascara...

My go to mascara has for years been the Maybelline Colossal Volum' Express. Firstly, the packaging is gorgeous, it's in a bright yellow tube with a purple band around it and I love the shape of the bottle. The brush is wonderful, it's just your simple, typical mascara brush; no fancy shape or plastic bristles, and it applies great. I've tried out a lot of mascaras over the years and this is the only one i've fell in love with and re-purchased. I generally go for the plastic brush lash separator types and then apply this over the top because I hate clumpiness and obviously, no matter what a makeup company say, there's no mascara that can completely avoid some of your eyelashes sticking together or a small clump of mascara coming out, i've fallen for that line too many times! So I tend to use one of those to shape my lashes then use this to coat them and make them look fuller. 






I've recently purchased the L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes and so far so good but I haven't been using it for much over a week so I think i'll do a full review of it when I have more of an opinion rather than include it in this post.


Thanks for reading! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, they make my day! Feel free to leave a link to your blog and i'll be sure to check it out as soon as I can :)