Thursday 17 March 2011

Day 25 - What do you want to get from luuux...

I haven't been very faithful to the 30 day challenge, I don't think I posted anything from it the past couple of days! Anyway, i'm back on track.
I've got a few items on my luuux wishlist, though I doubt i'll ever have enough points to get any of them!! But here they are...

The first thing I spotted was this gorgeous Louis Vuitton Tivoli bag, being a student I have no designer bags, unless Paul's Boutique counts :( so I would looove to get this if I can. They do a tote version aswell but that's more expensive :/



The next thing I need to have in my life is this Konad pro nail salon set. This is cheaper than the bags so I'll probably end up being impatient and just going for this if I manage to get that much money!


I'm not crazy about the iPhone 4, I'd be just as happy with the 3G one but at the moment I'm using the original iPhone with the silver back, it's practically retro and it's so unreliable :/ I would love it if I could get this though :)


Thanks for reading!! What do you want? xxx

3 comments:

  1. id love the konad set too!!! id lxove a giant leopard print bag, just to own and pretend its my pet. how did you get to become an ambasador for eyeko btw?!
    ive only just got twitter thanks for following haha i do NOT know what im doing!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to have the Konad pro nail salon set and the bag too.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, they make my day! Feel free to leave a link to your blog and i'll be sure to check it out as soon as I can :)