Monday 7 March 2011

The versatile blogger award!!


Yesterday I was nominated for 'The Versatile Blogger' award, twice!! I'm sorry I didn't post this yesterday I was uber busy! I haven't been blogging for long but I really do enjoy it so much and to know there are people actually reading and I guess enjoying what I write makes me so happy!! Thank you so much to, Sarah and Julia Harris, who I both follow and absolutely love their blogs! I think all i'm supposed to do is write 7 facts about myself and nominate 3 other people for the award, I'm not too sure so that's what I'm going to do...

ME...
1) I have a genuine fear of feet. I cannot stand other people's feet at all, when someone takes their shoes off in front of me it literally makes me feel queasy. I also can't stand anyone touching my feet and don't really like getting them out unless i'm at home. Quite a weird phobia but I know i'm not the only one!

2) I am genuinely addicted to chocolate, I cannot go a day without it and eat far too much of the stuff! It never make me feel sick either, except at Easter, so I guess me and chocolate were just meant to be :)

3) I drive a gorgeous bright green VW Beetle called Bella, I am absolutely in love with my car! She drives like a dream and is just so cute!! Her colour sparkles in the sun too, she's a very pretty girl :D

4) I love blogging, I seem to be the only one of my friends who doesn't have tons of homework at the moment and am stuck at home doing nothing because no one else is allowed out, blogging fills in this time but that's not just why I do it. I enjoy it so much, being able to talk about things I love with people who share those loves also is just fab!!

5) When I was younger I was the messiest person in the world, when I was a kid my floor would be covered in barbies and only my tiny feet could walk through the room in-between them, barbies then turned into clothes in my early teens which was even worse because it was proper mess. I'm completely different now and am forever looking for things in my room that need tidying or moving around, I think i'm becoming a bit OCD!!!

6) I'm a complex person and I'm quiet, I keep my thoughts to myself unless someone really gets me riled and then there's no controlling what I say. I don't like many people and if my trust is broken it never comes back. If someone does me wrong I never forget and am forever on my guard with them. I forgive but I don't forget. 

7) I love rom/com films, a few of my favourites are Pretty Woman, P.S I Love You, Confessions of a Shopaholic (I think this one was actually written based on me!) and Letters to Juliet.

BLOGGERS...


My lovely Bella agrees with the nominee choices!!

Go check them out!! Thanks for reading! xxx

4 comments:

  1. congrats on both of your blog awards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much for the nomination! what a little diamond you are!! ive not been blogging long either, its really nice when you meet similar minded people with great blogs! keep them coming sweet!
    and OH EM GEE i love your car! my dream is to one day have VW camper van! im so jel right now!
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. aahhh thankyou SO MUCH! I just got in from a long tiring shift at work and checked my emails to find this, you literally made my day :-) Thankyou again! I really appreciate the thought :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys are so welcome! I absolutely love reading your blogs :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, they make my day! Feel free to leave a link to your blog and i'll be sure to check it out as soon as I can :)