Monday 21 March 2011

Day 30 - Favourite nail polish...

My favourite nail polish is by Nina Ultra Pro and is called Purple X-ing. It's such a gorgeous deep purple with all sorts going on inside that little bottle. There's so many different little glitters and it dries in a sort of matte texture. I personally am not a fan of matte, especially not with this as the glitters tend to catch on things, so I put a top coat on after i took the pictures below.
I have only recently discovered this brand and am a massive fan, it's only £3.89 per bottle and is such good quality formula, I keep picking more colours up and have about 7 so far, love them!

Remember you can enlarge the photos by clicking on them - to get a better idea of what the polish really looks like, it's very slightly darker in real life. Please excuse my messy job of doing my nails, I'm ashamed to say I did them quite hurriedly as I put it on just for this post. I'll do a proper review of it soon with some better pictures :)



Finally finished the 30 day challenge, now the real blogging begins! Thanks for reading! xxx

1 comment:

  1. tasty! i love it when polishes have lots of different types of glitter in. cant wait to keep reading your "real" blogging haha! youll love my mani today :P woop woop for leopard print! x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, they make my day! Feel free to leave a link to your blog and i'll be sure to check it out as soon as I can :)