Tuesday 8 March 2011

Barry M instant nail effects

I just realised I never posted this when I wrote it a week or so ago, how annoying!

So everyone is raving about crackle polishes at the moment, I thought to see if I was into it I would give the Barry M version a go, as it's a hell of a lot cheaper than most other ones on the market.
I have to say I am absolutely head over heels in love with it! I cannot stop trying it on! I'll take off what I'm wearing simply so that I can put it on again with another colour. Even my grandma has had a go and she's now bought herself a bottle.
I really hope Barry M do other colours of this soon, I don't think I'll be getting any OPI crackles or anything like that if they do, I don't see the point when you can get a much cheaper version that is just as good for just £3.99!
It really is just as good as any other brand of nail polish, I don't understand why Barry M polishes are so cheap because I've always thought they were fabulous quality. They have a nice brush, just the right size I think and I find it very easy to apply. The crackle is great, I don't like the ones I've seen where the gaps are really thin and most of your nail is the colour of the crackle, this one spreads out a lot and you can clearly see the base colour underneath. You can tell from the pictures that it even looks good over a scotch tape manicure and you can see both colours.
So to wrap it up, I would definitely recommend this, if anything just for the price!

Please excuse my horribly short nails!! :(

Thanks for reading!! xxx

1 comment:

  1. yaaay! barry M! I'm sporting nubbins at the moment too :( good thing about bright crackle mnis is that they look good on any length dont worry!! i reckon ill do a crackle post soon, ive got some pictures, just not got around to posting them yet! i hope they do more colours too, really want a grey one, i dont know how to get hold of china glaze concrete just yet!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, they make my day! Feel free to leave a link to your blog and i'll be sure to check it out as soon as I can :)