Thursday 3 March 2011

Day 8 - A photo that makes you laugh...

Let me start by apologising if anyone is offended by the language in this photo, I wanted to change it so that it said 'OMG' instead but didn't know if that was in breach of any copyright rules. Anyway, I just think the caption makes this picture hilarious because the animal, whatever it is, does look pretty happy! Haha. The first time I saw this picture I couldn't stop laughing at it so I just had to post it for my Day 8 :)


Picture is from Google, there's millions of them.

Thanks for reading!! Do you think it's funny? xxx

7 comments:

  1. LOL, yess it's funny!
    I think they have an animal like that on Penguins of Madagascar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling (: It's great you blog, and this photo is... amazing xdd
    I follow you, a lot of kisses from Spain (;

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! I'm so pleased i'm not the only one who finds it funny! :D x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heeheeeee i love bushbabies with their freaky eyes!!!
    Thanks for following my blog! just to let you know, I did the Englishes at Alevel, and am currently Studying English at Birmingham Uni, let me know if you have any questions to do with higher Education or English courses - I'm happy to answer any questions you might have and i know what a pain in the arse UCAS and applying for uni is! Keep the posts coming my darl, I'm enjoying them! It's nice to follow someone else who is just starting out, too! :D
    Emily @emilysnailfiles

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's really nice of you!! I do have quite a few questions so I might just take you up on that offer :) thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, they make my day! Feel free to leave a link to your blog and i'll be sure to check it out as soon as I can :)