Saturday 12 March 2011

Day 17 - Fashion pieces on your to buy list...

I recently discovered a website i've never bought from before called www.missguided.co.uk and have a few things lined up to buy on payday! Here they are, all pictures from the above website...

I love this red polka dot top
Having second thoughts about this
since it's a bit wintery
Love this floral crop jumper

Such a fabulous colour!!

What do you guys think? Thanks for reading!! xxx

I'm getting a bit bored of this challenge now so I think from now on i'll do two posts a day, just to hurry it up a little...

3 comments:

  1. If i had the legs for those jeans there'd be no stopping me!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them all! Couldn't wear the trousers myself but they are cool!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, they make my day! Feel free to leave a link to your blog and i'll be sure to check it out as soon as I can :)